waste labelling for pick-up
There is no "waste" at all as everything is used for upcycling and as a consequence for sheet production again. The conditions of sheet "waste" material should meet following requirements:
- sheet waste: stapled on pallet (preferrably oneway-pallets), without foreign polymers, shrink-wrapped with stretch-film
- lead frames: to be stored inside a bigbag or octabin, shrink-wrapped with stretch-film
- milled flakes: s. lead frames
Following thermoplastic plastic waste materials are accepted and can be supplied again to registered sheet producers:
- PP (polypropylene)
- PS (polystyrene)
- PVC (polyvinylchloride, also foamed)
- PC (polycarbonate)
- PET (polyethyleneterephthalate)
- PP with laminated and printed PVC film!
- others on request
Especially for film laminated sheets we have developed a 100 % recycling process and PVC films are going into their next and second life application. So we are able to supply also for this type of sheets our circular certificate.
After login you can order very simply waste pick-up. Please don't miss labelling any pallet with our registered label & licences.