This huge amount of CO2 savings is calculated live from all recycled sheet waste material so far. It comes from the difference of using virgin based sheet material (as usual before Circular-Print project started) and the use of 100 % circular sheet ware. All this gives a transparent saving per ton material. Start of recording and filing is 11/2019.
help for registration
Explanations to registration groups:
- printing company: here printed plastics products are produced. Printing companies are strategic partners and therefore having a licence number from Circular-Print. They are able to place pick-up orders for their used printed plastics products.
- final print customer: they are customers from printing companies and used printed plastics products are generated here. They are supplied from printing company partners of Circular-Print and have to insert the licence number of their print supplier for any online pick-up order. Example: community xyz.
- recycler: used printed plastics products are delivered to these recycling partners. from both printing companies and their end customers even. Here is done a recycling/upcycling process according Circular-Print rules. Products from recyclers are plastics regranulates which can be dosed on extrusion machines from sheet production partners.
- sheet producers: here Circular-Print - regranulates are supplied to produce plastics sheets again. They are supplied to printing companies where the cycle starts newly again.
- others: here all partners are able to register who are not explicitly belonging to any of the groups above.